Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 19 April 2016

That's all folks!!!!

Well that it's folks, our snowmobile season is over in the Dubreuilville area and in all of Ontario.   Its was a slow start to the winter but it still ended up being a good season in the North.  I want to apologize for not updating my blog more over the winter, not everyone has Facebook and I was posting more on there.  



Some cool stuff comming for next season.  One thing is that I will have a new website, way better then blogger,  as soon as the website goes live I will post a link to it.   I want to do a email newletter, official trail reports that will be sent weekly.  If you are interested on being on this list just send me an email with the subject "Groomer Guy News letter". In the body of the email please write your email and tell me where you are from and dont be shy to share with me your snowmobile stories from last winter or from the years before,  I like hearing them.   


Email me at.  luclevesque@hotmail.com


As for our local snowmobile club we plan to do some trail work this summer and try to add a few new loops if we can get approved for the trail work projects will keep you guys updated over the summer on here and in the news letter.


Make sure to follow me on my other social media accounts using @thegroomer guy
Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and snapChat.






No comments:

Post a Comment