Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Vi Shake Guy!!!




ViSalus™ is challenging the world to look at health differently…I challenge YOU to make your health a priority for at least 90 days using the Body by Vi™ Challenge.   ViSalus is committed to championing Life, Health and Prosperity around the world - supporting people to achieve whatever personal victories they set their mind to.  Being healthy is a right everyone should have. Lack of information, fear, or financial limitations should never prevent someone from making their health a priority. My Girl Friend and I have started on this Challenge and I want my friends to try it out too.  Join me on this new exciting Challenge.  Be on my Team and we can do this together.   The Vi Shake Guy Web Page. I've lost 20 lbs  in 30 days and I feel great, I have ton's of energy.  Its works!!!

 
So for anyone who’s up for the Challenge, ViSalus  providing huge rewards! Offering 3 unique Challenge themes every year and crowning Champions and Finalists in 6 categories – ViSalus is offering over $25,000,000 a year in FREE products, prizes, and vacations for those with the best 90-day transformations.

Get the Vi shakes for free!!!

3 for Free
Anyone can receive their Body by Vi Challenge Kit for FREE month after month! Simply refer three Customers or Promoters to a Challenge Kit of equal or greater value to you own, and get your next month's Kit for FREE!

Check out my Webpage at http://thevishakeguy.bodybyvi.com/ and see what's it's all about, If you sign up on my team I will work with you personally to help you reach your weight goals.   Send me a e mail to luclevesque@hotmail.com for more information.   you can ad me on Facebook and we can chat about it look me up.  Luc Levesque.

.


6 comments: