Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 27 October 2012

Wawa and Area washouts/Flood

Each day that passes we are seeing more and more damage from the water, many roads are out, water levels are high. I'm hoping to be able to go out more and take pictures around Dubreuilville.

We learned that the CN near Dubreuilville has a section that has been washed out, crews have been brought in to repair the rail bed. Some of the rumours where that some of the equipment came in from Hearst on rail cars. I will try to look into this tomorrow.

Check out wawa-news.com' facebook page for information and see some pictures. Of all the years I've been here in the wawa and Dubreuilville area I've never seen any flooding like this, never has it ever rain as long and as hard like it this.

Here are a few pictures you will find on Wawa news facebook page, they have a webpage but it has been down.  some pictures are mine.


14 comments:

  1. You should send these to Sootoday. We only saw a couple of pictures. The people in surrounding areas need to see the real extent of the damages. Hope there wasn't anyone seriously hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. خدمات الشارقة – قمر الامارات
    من الامور المهمة فى حياتنا هى النظافة لانها تقى الانسان من الامراض وتجعلنا نعيش فى جو صحى ونجد فىالاونة الاخيرة انتشار التنظيف بالبخار وبالفعل اثبت فعاليته ويعتقد بعض الناس ان له اضرار اكثر من الفوائد ولكن مع العلم اثبت انه من اهم امور النظافة فى ازالة الدهون والاوساخ لذلك فانشركة تنظيف كنب في الشارقةجاءت لكم بمفاجأة وهى خدمة التنظيف بالبخار باحدث الاجهزة لنخدم اهل الشارقة
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالشارقة

    ReplyDelete