Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 27 October 2011

Club Alouettes Dubreuilville News.

I'm hard working at getting the club  back on track and ready for the new season that is soon to start up here, in a normal winter we start grooming in the first few weeks of December, This year if the snow is good I hope we can have some of the trails open before x-mas.  After  riding other club trails and talking with other clubs I came to realize that we are a little too hard on our selves and wait too long to open up our trails and to declare them open so this year we will work at it differently.

I'm working hard on recruiting new members for the club, I want to bring back the social aspect of the club back like it used to be..... well minus the rides with the Bottle of peppermint snaps or some shots of whiskey lol.   So far  its working and I'm predicting on having over 10+ members on the club board of Directors.  Early next month we will have our Club AGM & Elections.    Sunday November 6th at 7pm at the community Hall at the High School.  I think this will be a new rebirth of our club, the club once was a very big successfully club,  The club was Incorporated in 1968 but I was told it was created before that.  I figure the club to be about 45 years old, The Club groomed with makeshift drags pulled in the back of snowmobiles until the club bought it's first real Trail Groomer a Bombardier Bombi in 1978.    I need to do some reseach, look up the history of our club..... that's going to be a post of it's own.

I still need your help guys, I still need to sell at least 50 permits......     you can email me your information if you want to buy a permit from us or go online, Look for District 13, and Club Alouettes Dubreuilville.

Ok please post or email me how you guys have your club board structured, I need help setting up the new board up, I want to try different ways. I want members to feel needed and that they have importance in the club.

Ok I have to go out in the bush and go check out some trail stuff before I go work at the store for today....  Thanks guys!!!   This is going to be a great season..... I can feel it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment