Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Friday 7 October 2011

it's been a long long day....

Sorry guys its been a long day, its 4:00am and I'm still at my store.  haven't  gotten around posting a blog or a new video today,  I got a few goods ones to share with you but just did not get the Chance, too darn busy.   Too many phone calls and emails regarding club stuff.....the worst part is  I'm tired but I'd probably would have a hard time sleeping Ill end up thinking about all the stuff I need to do by next week before I go to the show and my Dad being in the hospital and all.... He's ok, My Dad has been sick for a long time so it's nothing new but still not easy.

We finally got our trail permits today   :)  if you guys want to buy  1 or 2 or 3........... I'll post a  the info.

Well  I guess this is a blog..... it's about me whining......   poor me....lol 

Time for bed... hey make sure you guys go to the ATV snowmobile powersports show next week, Drop in at the District 13 booth and say hello.  Click on the powersports banner in the side bar for more show Information.

ok ok.... I'm going to bed now lol

Night everyone.... or Should I say  Good morning  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment