Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 17 November 2011

Blog Update!!! Hello my Russian Friends :)

Hello guys,  my blog is doing very well, in the next few days It should be hitting the 3000 Hits An that's only in 7 weeks,  That's Crazy,  People from Around the world are looking at my Blog,  The Top 3 Places are Canada, United States and Russia.   So far this Week United States and Russia are making more visits.  Some other places that are high up there are  Germany, France, Belgium, Hungary, United Kingdom and Latvia.     A few that are starting to show up and it surprises me is Brazil, Indonesia and Chile are starting to show up..... Where are theses people finding me? lol   It's so cool.

When I check for the live feeds, current visitor hits..... Russia is #1  so far for checking my blog today.   I noticed by looking at many youtube videos that the landscape in Russia looks allot like what we have here in Northern ontario canada, the forest, the lakes swamps looks like ours, we are far from apart but we share the same climate and wilderness.   I love watching videos from there.... they are like to play in mud like us and they have such cool machines that can pass in deep mud and snow...... Il' try to share a few of my favorite ones from Russia on here.   Maybe one day I will get to see and try those cool machine out there....we never know what the future brings.

Thanks again for all the support guys..... it's going to be a great winter   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment