Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Wednesday 9 November 2011

Wheres the snow?

Quick blog post while I'm sitting here at the service department while my girlfriends car is being fixed in Sault Ste Marie,   I'm looking outside.... its November and there hasn't been really any snow activity this year. Usually we get snow on and off, it melt, then we get more, then it melts again its a cycle....For snowmobile trails that's a good thing,   I like to get that, it help out for the upcoming winter,  it's even better when it gets packed down by atvs or cars... (only trails on crown land)  most of trails are on roads so the trucks and atvs pack them them down during hunting season.  All of that creates an ice base that is good for our trails all winter long.   That ice base keeps us from scraping up dirt while cutting down the bad spots on the trail....... if you are a groomer op you know what I mean..... the trail is so bad that you have to push down on that drag chew the trail up to make it new again..... with a good solid ice base it keeps you from pulling up dirt.   it's even better when we have snow and we have a light rain (only November that is good)  The snow and water melting makes for the best pre trail base foundation.
As I'm sitting here looking outside and see it's raining theres one taught in my head..." please wait till I get back home before this rain turns to snow"  lol

Oh The Car is ready... time to go....   Please no snow.... for now...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment