Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 31 December 2011

Not a good day...

Sometime I ask myself why do I even bother doing all of this work,  well I do it for you guys, you guys keep me on going.... today there was lots of brush to cut,  ripped one of my boots broke a part on my camera mount... and it was a long trip, I had to be at the store for 3:00pm  and  was running late, my Girlfriend was not too happy that I was going out grooming... so I hurried up parked the groomer at the hwy jumped in the truck and then got pulled over for a speeding ticket... told him I was doing volunteer work grooming the trails.... I asked for a break and give me no ticket...  As I don't go with my wallet in the bush I did not have it, looked for my registrations could nor find it.... WTF?  talk about a bad day...... ended up getting a ticket for 55$ and I was off back on the road....

Now I'm at the store all wet from being in snow, covered in saw dust from the chain saw and I have wet feet, I smell and need a shower... lol  Oh what a day.... lol   I'm working till 10pm then home for a warm shower and celebrate the new year with my 2 girls and my  great Girlfriend that is trying to be oh so patient with me during this time of opening trails season.   I feel bad leaving her home all the time lately, she don't come on the groomer rides because it too rough when you do the first passes on the trail.

So... I leave you all with this and wish you a Happy new year!!!!


Keep on grooming!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment