Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 15 December 2011

WINTER WONDERLAND

It's winter wonderland out there today, we got dumped on again last night with some heavy snow, I took some pictures of the snow gauge but the snow was very wet and heavy so it all packed up and it don't show much on the Groomer Guy snow Gauge.   I'm happy to get this snow but my ATV winch decided to stop working and I had to start shovelling the wet snow by hand... lucky for me my good friend Franc and ( New club Director)came to my help.   We are lucky to have him in our club Francois is a Class A Heavy Duty Mechanic.  He is very busy but went he has the chance he goes out to the groomer garage to work on the groomer in his spare time.     Thank you Franc.

Lucky for me my other good  friend came by and said it would get cold tonight and offered to help me out too and go and plow the rest of my driveway before the wet snow turns into solid ice.


Weather update: Light Flurries on and off and  the temperature is at +1C  2 to 3 cm of snow expected over night and. the temperature  will go down to -17C. tonight.





My Deck had no snow on it, now it's full of wet snow.




The Little Groomer waiting to go out and pack more trails.


I had to go to my old place and drove in the driveway and pushed the snow with my truck bumper.




My friend Franc Plowing some of my Driveway.


No comments:

Post a Comment