Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 23 January 2012

Club Alouettes Dubreuilville trail report

D trail East (To Wawa Club Trails) Open Groomed Jan 20th
D Trail West (To white River Trails) Open
D108A North (To Hornepayne Trails) Open Groomed Jan 20th
F Trail (To Dalton Chapleau Trails) Limited Groomed Jan 18th

We are beinf hit with Rain on and off but its not afecting the trails, this rain will make the base even better and help the trail to last longer in april for some great riding.

Both groomers where out last week, last week we got hit with close to one foot of nice powder snow and then the temp turned to very cold to -34.C and -39.c  perfect conditions with tons of new snow and the cold. The Groomer op that did the D108A said there was close to 2 feet of snow over the trail base from the 40km to about 60 km makers on the road.

The was lo't too on my side of the D east. The D to White River has not been groomed for a while because the D on the white river club has not been posted as open yet, I was told that they had been up on the trail but that all I know.

The F trail was busted open early  week up to Dalton where we turn around. That trail is such a extream trail to pack groom to open up... the hills are so bad we need a better groomer than a farm tractor or we invest more money in the trail many curves need to still be cut and hills need to have dirt dumped in the bottom to make them less steep. I need to hook up the camera and do a timelaps recording.

The Chapleau club had made it to dalton a few weeks before but have not yet posted the trail as open as they told me they had a few things to do first. The F trail is on a logging road from Dalton to chapleau, the first 8 milles is plowed coming out of dalton so I guess they need to work on the old side trail I saw a few trees in, I moved a few for them as I was there. Next trail to be groomed is the F trail up to Dog lake and then the D west.

If we have spare time we will try to bust open 7 to hwy 17. Thats depending if we have people helping out to cut the brush and fallen trees as I'm sure that trail will be bad since we havent opened it since a few years.

Make sure to check out my blog for more updates and pictures of the trails.

NOTE: there is one spot on the D trail east with water on the trail, the beaver have pluged it up again and giving up problems, the is no wories its no deep only a few inches and its solod groud it an ols logging road trying to fix the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment