Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 15 January 2012

Cold night on the F

So... I could not say no..... my friend that had been helping me fixing the groomers while I was going crazy trying to open the trails up in Dec  wants to do even more in the club and was disappointed that I quit and told me he wants to be more involved, he want to go to district meetings and go to the  next AGM if he can. 

After a day of working at the store then my Dubreuilville town counci meetingl night we took off at around 10:00pm from the groomer Garage and headed out to go pack the F trail with our 2 groomers in tandem,  the power line is a tricky trail so by going with 2 groomers you are able to make it nice right the first time out.  There was plenty of snow from 2 feet to 3 feet in some areas.  The F trail is Now Groomed and packed from Dubreuilville to Dog lake west of Missinabie, the stakes are suppose to go in today or Saturday then  on Monday we go tackle the rest of the F trail down to Dalton.   I figure it to be a 2 days job out there, just driving the groomer there will take me about 7 to 8 hours or more depending on the snow on the unploughed logging road.   I have to do about 100kms  from Dubreuilville to Missanabie via a logging road so I can go groom the trail at the end of the lake,  30kms (One way)   to Dalton.     I don't mean I'm back in the club... I 'm the only one who knows where the bad spots are and where the trail gos those of you that rode that trail before in the early season know how tricky that trail can be.

I took some good videos until the camera stoped recording , turns out the batteries is shot.... need a new one  I only have the small one now....  :(     I hardly used the camera and the batteries is already no good,  that suxs.   I won't be able to shoot as many videos with the small one.

Hopping every thing goes well.

Keep on grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment