Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 8 January 2012

F trail Pictures from Jan 6 & 7 2012

A few days before I quit I was working, getting ready to go out and start packing the F trail, for those that have been reading my posts over the years know that the F trail is a very remote trail that is very for to get too, it take over 2 hours by road to get there then you have to unload and take the trail and do the trail work.  The trail has a mix of terrain, from sections with old logging roads to section that there was no roads and a dozer was just passed quickly over the rock faced hills that are very steep.  the section that the club takes care of is about 32kms.

Since I started opening the trails this is some of the work I had to do alone, on most of the night out, lucky for me there was not too much of the big trees like you see on the F trail, jus a few big ones but lot's of small stuff.


Here are the pictures he sent me.







There will be more pictures tomorrow, he was not able to make it to the end, he just went out to check things out did not start cutting, he told me the hills are so steep and theres lot's of snow that at few spots he had to make 3 to 4 runs at the hills to make it up, un stuck the sled, turn around and go back up, over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment