Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Wednesday 15 February 2012

The F trail is going Green!!!

I went out grooming the F trail yesterday and it all went well, the trail is great and will be posted today as OPEN  (Green) on the OFSC Interactive Map.   There is Lot's of snow out there and the small groomer (TS-110) did a super job on its first trip down from Missanabie to Dalton, it was its first time grooming that section of trail.  Now its new home for the rest of the season will be Missanabie, depending on traffic it will head out on the trail twice a week.  Both groomers where out at the same time grooming the F, both ends where done at the same time so its GODD from Dalton to Dubreuilville.

I was able to set up my camera and get some great shots, I had a 12 volt charger hooked up so I was able to have it pluged for power but it limits me where I can set it up and the cable can catch on branches and rip the camera off .

  I did get the money last week for my new batteries got them all on FRIDAY, sorry I haven't posted it before,  I got  $80.00 now in the Batteries/Camera fund.  thank you Guys,  My gf is making me a book with all the names and amount so I can keep track and show you guys.   If you want to Donate to the Camera fund you can email me and I can send you my email address.

leaving soon for my trip down south for the Prostate Cancer ride check out my link to my page.

time to go be back later today with more details about my trip of grooming the F trail yesterday.
also check back for my new video coming soon..




"Setting up the DRIFT Camera"



"F trail in Dalton"




" On the F trail Heading back to Missanabie"

No comments:

Post a Comment