Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Friday 2 March 2012

F trail News!!! Chapleau to Aubrey Falls now Limited

I was doing my daily check of the OFSC Interactive Map and noticed that the F trail from chapleau to Aubrey falls is now listed as limited, this is great news as many riders where waiting for it to open up, the chapleau club has a long way to groom on that F trail and I was told that there is lot's of hills and some swamps to deal with.    Good job guys!!!!!

Here are some pictures I took on my way back from  snowmobiling trip last week, The F trail crosses hwy 667 (Paved section of the sultan rd) 



The F trail crossing Hwy 667.







The F trail near 129 Hwy








No comments:

Post a Comment