Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 8 September 2012

New addition to the blog

Ok guys,  I think I finally worked it out after many testing lol  Sorry for those of you that are on my facebook and have been getting the video alerts.  I will be using this new feature allot this winter so come check often and subscribe to my blog to get updates.   to subscribe you will need to open a Blogger account that only takes a few minutes.  A cool thing from the live bambuser live video streaming is that you can send me live messages to me while I'm shooting the video live and I can see them on my screen, I can also see how many people are watching live and if you sign up for a FREE Bambuser account I can see your user name with comments, make sure to go and click on follow me the Groomer guy.  This is so cool  I love this kind of stuff.

Next week I'm heading out to the 2012 OFSC AGM, I will Stream some live videos from there to give you guys a inside look of the people hard at work.  I'm not going to shoot the whole meetings and all the AGM business parts..... (my cell bill would be very expensive lol ) But I will do short videos of the Awards presentation and the President Speech the vendors area, groomer displays and other little things like that.  so keep on checking next week for updates with the blogs and videos.

Here's the link to sign up for a Bambuser account Bambuser Signup

Link to sign up for blogger  https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=blogger&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blogger.com%2Fhome&ltmpl=start
 

No comments:

Post a Comment