Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 24 September 2012

Powesports Show. HELP WANTED?

Hey Guys, as most you know the power sports show in Toronto is coming up, I had a great time going last year helping out my district  I met allot of nice people and gave out allot of info and had fun talking snowmobiling.  Well this year I wont be going.... I would like too but I don't have nobody to help me out with the expense's of me going.   If you have a company and would like to have help at the show, at your booth and I'm available to to help out and make some promotion of your business on my blog, facebook page and my youtube videos to help bring in people at your booth at the show.  I plan a shooting live videos from the show floor and having them on facebook and my blog. 

If you want a hard working guy that is willing to work hard and promote your business I'm your man.   lol  If you are interested send me a email too luclevesque@hotmail.com     the sooner the better so I can promoting.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment