Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 1 October 2012

GOLD in them Hills!!!! Dubreuilville's Big Boom soon too come.

Many people ask me how the town is doing since the sawmill closed, they worry about our little town, lucky for us as the wood industry took a big dive  gold mining in the area was taking off, the mining has saved our town.... we are still hurting from the mill closure as the saw mill employed up to 500 people and most stayed in town.  In Mining many are workers from out of town and some live far away, the mining companies pay for travel and lodging and meals... so most do the work shifts of 14 on 14 off or 21 on 14 off.  Currently the Richmont Mine (Island Gold project) located 14 km east of town and the Strike Mineral (Edwards Mine Project)  20+km East of town.    The Richmont have been going on for a while, they where starting up as the saw mill was still running but was close to closing,  Strike minerals are in the exploring stages they are re opening the past producing mine (Edwards Mine) that closed in early 2000.

Here are some  videos of the new open pit project in our area that is located close to town.

 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment