Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 14 October 2012

They don't understand us.

Ok guys..  I'm sure you are like me... At this time of year you are constantly looking outside to see if it's snowing, looking at the thermometer and getting excited every time it inches closer to the freezing point.  Your TV is permanently parked  on the Weather Network, its your background music in your house you know the little jingle song they play while they show your local weather.. you know the one I'm talking about lol.  Your looking at the TV you get excited when you see t those Clouds with snow flakes appear on the screen.  You get mad at the weather man for saying that the Snow is bad weather and that they wish it would melt away.  Your excited when the snow starts falling, you take out your camera and take pictures and video, you go on forums and start chatting about the snow and the up coming season.  You go in your garage and look at your sled parked there... you stare at it and think "Sleds are so sexy and cool" lol  come on I know you guys do it. 

You go out to do some shopping, it's snowing outside  You are all Happy and smiling, you are in a good mood... people around you think you are crazy and they don't understand You listen to people talking about the snow and hear them say    "I hate winter... I wish it would snow on Christmas day then melt right after New years day"  if you are like me that frustrates you and you just want to smack them behind the head . 

Snowmobilers.. we are a different breed, not everyone gets us and its ok, that's what makes us special.   Go to my facebook pageGroomer Guy Facebook page. and share your stories with us, about how you are with snow and how people in your town see you... the non snowmobilers, maybe you have a funny moment,  share with us.  make sure to click on the "Like" button at the top of the page to subscribe to the page.

Happy snow watching!!!!!
 
To some people this picture is a nightmare.... for us snowmobilers it's  "Lucky Bastards...wish it was here" lol

 
Can't wait to be grooming these roads this winter.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment