Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Wednesday 24 October 2012

We will Survive?

..... I sit here at my laptop tonight.... alone at home.. the house is empty.. My brain is working over time about what going on with snowmobiling in Ontario....  I must be crazy... my ex wife and my fiancee think I am when it comes to snowmobiling.....  The love that I have for this sport is deep for me, I wish I could do more.... I've been snowmobiling since I was a young lad but have only been Involved at the club level for 17 years, I'm 38 now I'm still young and if I'm lucky I have lot's of year left that I can dedicate to the sport.... when I retire I'd like to be involved at the provincial level and work with others on committees.   but that's a long time away.... I wont be doing the Liberty 55.

I wish I could speak  and express myself better,  be able to write well and use this to help, I wish I spoke better so I could get the word out.

I'm talking like I'm drunk..... I should have a beer it's might relax me, lol 

I feel hopeless wish I could do more.... even here with my own club, we need more help, we are all busy people with families with jobs and the kids have hockey and other stuff.... we are spread out too thin.....   


I have an Idea I've been thinking of......    it's crazy but It would get lot's of attention and I would be able to get message out about Our sport and what it is about and how good it is for the economy of Ontario and even the rest of Canada....    ok.....Luc....  time for bed  you are not making sense and you are starting to talk to yourself lol   you have to be up at 4:45 am and keep on hitting the snooze.... lol

I end it here for tonight..........  

your guys are going to think I'm gone coucou. lol


Night everyone, keep on grooming.....


 
I will survive.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment