Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 4 December 2012

2012 CPR Holiday Train

The CPR Holiday train came by last night north of Dubreuilville at the entrance of the Chapleau Game Preserve.  100+ people From Dubreuilville and area showed up to see the train, there was Christmas lights, Music, a Fire and some Hot chocolate and Coffee to warm you up.... well we did not need to get warm... what we needed was umbrellas.  We waited for the train to arrive, there was a drizzle that was coming and going, the kids where having fun playing in the snow and eating Candy Canes and little Hershey Kisses chocolate.

Just before the train arrive the heavens opened up and a down pour came down on us, then a flash in the sky and there was thunder and lightning, the train showed up and the rain was coming down hard, Santa came out and started giving candies to the kids, we started thinking that because of the rain they would not pull down the stage and do us a show but suddenly the doors opened and the band started playing in the rain.   it was so cool, the music sounded so good, people where dancing in snowmobile suits in the rain.

The band finished the first song then the lady representing CP Rail  started talking then the sound started crackling...  the sound system went silent, the rain broke it...... they did a presentation, having to yell at the top of their lungs, they gave a Cheque of $1000 to the Dubreuilville Food bank.  Thank you CPRail!!!!!    The Band did a song song without a sound system then had to stop.  They said good night and the train left.  The CP rail people where amazed on how many people where there and that we stayed there in the rain.  






Here's a quick video of the event, it was raining hard so I could not take too many videos.  I hope next year the weather will be on our side.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment