Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 2 December 2012

Facebook.

Hey guys If you  did not know I have a facebook page that you can check out, You can see many of my updates on there, sometimes its faster for me to update on the facebook page then on here so you can check both places.  Here is the link to my Facebook page. The-Groomer-Guy-Snowmobilingfacebook  Make sure to click the "Like" Button on the main page to join my facebook page and to get my updates on your news feed.    Feel free to share and post pictures and anything related to snowmobiling and Grooming.    If you are selling a snowmobile, a groomer or a some snowmobile gear you can post that too, if your snowmobile club is having a special event my facebook page is a great for letting people know about it.   Right now I have 345 likes on my page.....But many more people are looking at my facebook page, My weekly reach is at around 3000 people, then if you look at the stats and at the number of people and their friends that see my stuff on their times lines the number is at 93,000 people!!!!!    If you guys did not notice, my blog page (This page that you are on right now)  is now at 40,700+ in just a little over a year.   Not bad eh.    I'm just trying to help out my snowmobile friends and having a good time doing it.


My Facebook Page mobile
 
 
 


Weather update for Dubeuilville  0C right now.   calling for warmer temp tomorrow,  this is still a good thing if it don't melt all away, this will make for a good ice base that will help us all winter long.

No comments:

Post a Comment