Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 21 January 2013

Here we go.....

Here we go again. we got snow on the weekend.. but now we have the cold, -30C as I'm typing this and its only 10:00pm,  We expect it do go down close to -40 tonight.  The groomer is on the trail right now  and heading home, he should  have 3/4s done now, it when better then I taught, low snow make it good and faster, less heavy snow to slow you down,  We plan on having the D108A posted as limited in the morning, the Next trail will be to pack the trail up to Dog lake (F trail).    Wawa has started grooming this weekend, they have the Wawa lake and hawk lake staked, the groomer is on the D trail to Dubreuilville (Up to our turn around.  Wawa to hornepayne should be posted as limited tomorrow

Here's the last call in location from the groomer, This is at the Warm up Shack up North less then 10 kms from the Kaby river our turning point.  Look around, notice there is nothing in any direction, that spot is about 64km away from town, it's very remote.
 https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=48.75706,-84.56665&ll=48.75706,-84.56665&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1
He just sent a OK message with the spot, that where he is right now. https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=48.65021,-84.62460&ll=48.65021,-84.62460&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1

Time for bed... talk to you guys in the morning.





Keep On Grooming

The Groomer guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment