Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 24 February 2013

Grooming the D108A Feb 23

It was a long day on the trail last night, tons of snow on the D108A, it was a challenge to groom at times. There was so much snow that on my way back I had to angle the front blade to push the snow to the side of the trail as it I would of packed it and the trail would of been higher on one side.  It was a long 14 hour, Lucky for me I had a Co-pilot, it's rare I have ride alongs.  Its a good thing our groomers are fast as it would of taken way long longer,  Because of the big amounts of snow on the trail  I often had to stop and clear the Front grill as it was blocking the air from coming into the rad, also had to go to the back and take off all the snow pilled up on the drag, there would be so much snow on the drag it would slow me down and it would block my view to the drag cutting knifes. You can see in the first picture some of the snow left on the drag, you can see a big pile at the front that after a while would extend across the whole drag and tool box to a point that I could barely see the drag cutting the trail.  Snow is not a problem now.... we have plenty, all of our trails will be posted to Green on Monday.

Heading out to do the D trail to the kaby river


The Warm-up Shack near the Kaby River.



Inside the Shack, I had the wood stove going.
 




 
The Kaby River crossing, the Picture taken from the North Side Bank

 
My Co-Pilot Dave shovelling the Drag Pan so we can built up the ramp at the Kaby river.
 


A quick Stop to clean the front Grill from Snow.


 
The Trail on our way back, There was lot's of snow.
 


 
 
 




Video of the trip
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment