Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 14 February 2013

Local trails updates Feb 14th

The F trail is now posted as limited from Dubreuilville to Chapleau,  The rest of the F trail should be posted as limited soon as the Chapleau club have been working hard at packing and Grooming the F trail South to Aubrey Falls, last I heard they where on their back to Chapleau.

Our Groomer is heading today to the kaby river to fix the problem area and the trail should be re posted as available soon. Friday the groomer will go do the F trail to Dog lake and do the D trail to Wawa,  The Snowmobile club have 2 rides planned this weekend, One Saturday for lunch in Missanabie and one Sunday afternoon in Hawk to eat Dinner at the Big Bear restaurant.    it's been snowing almost every day this week, a few inches here and there, it's starting to pile up. Now that the snow is here and we have a working groomer we will be able to go pack the D trail then the trail to the magpie river, as now we have plenty of snow to do it... just need to find time to do it.    Our broken groomer is still on the D trail to Wawa, We are waiting for parts then our guys when they are their days off work they will head there and re assemble it on the spot.  Oh yeah first they have to fix the big part in the garage, put in the bearings and gears then load the BIG heavy part in a sleigh and pull it to the groomer about 30kms East of town.

Right now on the OFSC Interactive trail guide it's showing that there is 26409 kms of trails available to ride this weekend, That's plenty of places to ride on this family weekend. Don't forget that it the Family day weekend and you can ride the OFSC trails for free, you just need to go to the OFSC RIDE FOR FREE WEEKEND LINK. website and print the on line trail permit, you will need your registration number and plate number.


Have a great weekend guys.


Keep on Grooming


The Groomer Guy.


Check out this short video promo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment