Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 12 February 2013

The F trail to Dalton

The F trail from Missanabie to Dalton  has been groomed twice on the weekend and yesterday 10 inches of new snow has fallen on top of the trail Base.  Last Thursday our TM 130 groomer located in Dubreuilville broke down and is still on the trail, a wheel bearing let go and it passed in the rear differential and in the planetary gears.  Its a Big break down and the groomer will be parked for a while.   Since then there has been no grooming around Dubreuilville and the trails are in need of some grooming, lucky for us we found a replacement groomer, the Sault Ste Marie club has a spare groomer. a TM 130 just like ours, Thank you Soo trail Blazers for coming to the rescue of our club.   We expect to have the groomer here later today and will hit the snow as soon as it gets here.


Check back  as I have a few videos to post and more information.
 
 
The New 60 feet long bridge on the F trail.

 
 
 
A long day on the trail packing snow and pushing trees.

 
 
 

More trees on the trail, this time in a steep hill going down... this one was tricky.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment