Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 5 February 2013

Trail News. Feb 5th 2013

Trail News,

Dubreuilville

The D108A is Closed due to a bad spot at the kaby River, the river bank on our side is very steep, In a normal season with plenty of snow this is not a problem but this year with the low snow levels north of Dubreuilville it cause the club a few problems. The club plans on having this fixed this week and have the trail reopened.

Chapleau

The Chapleau Club has posted a 50kms section of the C101F (Green) availlable they have the trail opened up to Shawmere. Timmins club packed/Groomed east to Foleyet and have posted the 60kms section as (Green) Available to Foleyet.   The rest of the trail to Timmins 58kms is posted as Limited (Yellow) This year both Clubs have more responsibility's as the 101 Trailmarkers club in Foleyet has shut down and are not in Operation anymore. The Chapleau Club and Timmins Clubs have to take on more trails this year, so please be easy those clubs this year, if some of the trails need grooming and if you are not happy.. think twice before complaning, we are lucky they are taking care of that section of trail.  It's easy for riders to complain without knowing the reasons.

The Chapleau Groomer made it to Dalton yesterday (Where Dubreuilville and Chapleau Club Meet) They parked the Groomer for the Nigh and took a well deserved rest. , They are back at it today and are currently grooming back to Chapleau, they are expected to be back late tonight. On Wednesday a trail crew on snowmobiles will go out and check out the trail signs and replace any missing signs and if all goes well its should be posted as Available or Limited for the riders the next day. The Chapleau Club (If Plan's have not changed) are to start on the F trail South once they are done with the F trail North, This year the south section of the F trail is seeing alot of snow, if you check the Ontario snow depth amounts the Searchmont and  and Aubrey Falls area are seing big snow amounts.  its has been snowing almost every day for the past week in that area.

Wawa

The Wawa Sno Riders Snowmobile Club where working hard this weekend and put in many hours... looks like those guys did not get much sleep on the weekend as they have Trail 8 and 9 loop and trail7 to magpie now open. Good job guys.


If you have any trail reports from your club, any Club Information you would like to share send them to luclevesque@hotmail.com and I will post it on my blog.   It's your chance to get the info out there for free.

Join my facebook page for fast updates,  Facebook page link..   http://www.facebook.com/kathleen.johnstonbouchard#!/pages/The-Groomer-Guy-Snowmobiling-InformationChat-Page/226435607416780  Clik on the "Like" Button to get any updates in your news feed.



Keep on Grooming


The Groomer Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment