Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 8 April 2013

Here we go more snow, it's April!!!!!!

The Snow keep on coming down,  it coming down again as I'm typing this right now, I measured with a ruler  about 14 to 16CM of snow Saturday night, the snow was very heavy and was compacted so I figure we got over 20+ CM,  On the weather Network they said Wawa had 21CM and Chapleau had 23CM   so my Predictions are close. We haven't seen this much snow in the last few years here, it was a cold winter with temperatures often in the -30's and 40C, when it was not cold we would get dumped on with snow, or we get rain, we had rain twice this winter, Imagine if had not had the rain how much snow we would of had.  

In my video you see my daughter Emilyn going outside clearing the snow of the Sat Dish, they wanted to watch cartoons but the TV was not working so she went out and cleaned it off, it was funny and cute, you can hear us laughing in the video.  Got to love the snow,  it's Canada, we Live in the north, it's a great place to raise your children, a great place if you love ice fishing and snowmobiling, we can't complain as this year we got ours money worth with our OFSC trail permit, the trails are still open and we are still riding.  I love snow but I can't wait to switch to ATVing and to go out exploring the many old mine sites that are out there, the Northern Life, so simple and so much fun. Hope you guys will join me out here if I do my ATV ride weekend, it's going to be a blast.







 

















The Front Steps to the house where all clear of snow the night before.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment