Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 25 April 2013

My Ice Hut.... still on the lake..

Took a ride out to the Ice hut again yesterday, drove the truck on the ice road on the lake, still a lot of snow on the road, it's not getting plowed anymore so its a bit hard to navigate, the snow is deep in some spots.  My ice hut is stuck in the ice, at the start of the season I had jacked it up on some big block, every week I would drive there and kept an eye on it, one day I came to the hut and the water had came up and froze my shack in... agrrrr  the sun don't shine as much there  so I'm having a hard time, I'm not to worried about, she will come out, will go back and chip more ice around it.

On my way back I shot some video and took some pictures and the big snow banks on the side of the road, its April 25th and there is tons of snow in the bush, you could go out and do some powder riding, plenty of snow to get stuck.   My May first snowmobile ride is going to be great!!!    I'm not worried that there wont be snow, looks like opening season for fishing will be on ice this year. 

Video on my road trip in the bush yesterday. sorry for the shaky camera, my little daughter wanted to help daddy and shot some video for me.






Rogers Lake yesterday (April 24th 6:00pm)


 
The Ice hut on the lake
 

 
The Ice hut stuck in the ice, tried to chip the ice out but was not able too.
 

The Ice around the Hut.
 





The Ice road on the lake still has a ton of snow on them and on the sides.
 

 
The Snow bank along the road to the lake.




This picture makes you want to jump the bank and do some powder riding... "Braaaaap  braaap Braaaap"  lol






The D108A to Dubreuilville.  Picture taken at a dirt road crossing.
 

 
Same Spot but looking North
 

 
 The field next to our house, still lot's of snow to do some powder riding., I'm lucky I drive out of my garage and have this to ride on, the groomed trail is close to my house.
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice old Ford back there what year is it 77 or so? Im building a 78 f250 now just about done. Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jeremy, it's a 1974 one ton Dually, runs great, just needs some brakes.

      Delete