Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 13 May 2013

Winter is not over.

Well looks like mother nature is not done with us, she tease us with some warm weather then she makes us freeze the next day, one day 28c then the following day down to -3c thats quite the change in temperature. We can't complain here, some other places south and west got a good dumping of snow.

The Chapleau area got over a foot of heavy snow, so much that some took out the snowmobiles for a last spin.  For once we did not get the snow here in Dubreuilville, the temperature was cold but no snow, well a few flakes in the air but we where skipped and I'm happy.  This weekend it's opening weekend for fishing Walleye up here and so far it don't look good, there is lot's of ice left on the lakes, we need some warm temperatures and some good wind this week so the ice can break up and open up the lakes so we can go fishing. 

I''m afraid we might be doing some ice fishing for opening weekend this year.... I sure hope not




Chapleau Ontario Sunday morning. (West of Timmins)
 

 
Hwy 101 South west of Chapleau going to Wawa Sunday.
 



 
 
The lakes are still frozen along hwy 17 north of Wawa on Sunday.
(Next 3 Pictures)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment