Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 1 December 2015

It's over now, she's gone.

Well snowmobile friends, I have some bad news for you all this morning, After a 15years relationship,  my old old girl and I have parted ways.  She's been good too me, she was big, she was fast, we traveled the trails in the deep cold of winter and to the warm days of spring time.  We did trail work, trail brushing and signs, we went out on rescue call is the middle of the night,  you towed heavy loads of wood and stakes, have towed broken sleds down back to town and saved the day of broken down tourist, she was a hard worker and never complained.   She took me places I have never been too, She always brought me back safely home, never once has she left stranded on the trails.  She had a few names, The Beast, The BatMobile, The Heavy @#*$, but the one that most people knew her by was "The Flying Couch"  She was called "Couch" because with her confy seat and Air Ride Suspension it was like you where sitting on one riding down the trail, "Flying" well if you have been riding with me or have been follwing me over the years have see her in action getting some good air time, putting some sport sled to shame.   

You have been a great fast sled, You where part of the family, you got to live my passion with me, shooting videos, taking trail pictures and having fun while entertaining  people over the years.   It was hard handing out the keys and seing you take off and go away as there has been so many good... and some Bad l memories. lol

Thank you for all the good years, may your new owner have as much fun as I did.  :)

2 comments: