Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 5 December 2015

New Snow Trails App by RiderX.

New App with Offline functionality, Just what we wanted.
 
Polaris Industries has recently released their new version of the Snow Trails by RiderX Trails App Version 4.0  Polaris says that the app is brand new from the ground up, the only thing that has not changed is the name.  This new app was built with feedback from 250,000+ Riders. Polaris is committed in building the best rider experience.
 
 
The new app offers Offline functionality. As most of us know, some of the best riding isn't around good cell service, the new app is optimized for low cellular service situations and it works with no cell service at all.  You will be able to download State or Provincial maps to your mobile device and have them with you all the time.  This is good news as you have heard me say before, I like the OFSC Mobile app but it don't have the offline use functionality..
 
 
The App will offer In-depth trail, parking & local ride information.   Snow depth data is a feature included to help you find the snow (Might come in handy this season) They have also expanded their points of interest and business listings section.
 

 
A cool app feature is the Virtual Garage, you can manage your Snowmobiles or any other powersports equipment's you have. The app has a manual maintenance log that you can input information about your toys.

Latest weather conditions,  Find places,Gas, Food & lodging information and more......
 
Visit the RiderX Website to sign up and get more information,  to download the App visit your app store and search for “RiderX.”   Availlable on Apple and Android devices.
 
 
 
 RiderX Youtube video demo.
 
 
 
#polarisindustries  #riderX 
Follow me on Twitter, facebook & Instagram @thegroomerguy

3 comments: