Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 23 October 2011

Hey Guys,

You are probably wondering how come i haven't posted any new post to my blog this week.... well ever since I've been back from my trip (gone for 6 days) I had lot's of catching up to do.   I' ve been trying to catch up on my storework and the snowmobile club... but with this planned power outage we had yesterday it basically put me back 2 days in my work.

Many of you have been asking about the D trail from Wawa to sault Ste marie, Well so far its not going to be open BUT the District is working on a plan to have it open.   The District is looking at having  gas can saddle bags for riders needing extra gas for the trip, they would be at a gas station in Searchmont and in wawa,  The riders would strap them on and then bring them to wawa and be left there.   The total Kms of trail without gas if I'm right is about 250kms.   The District has alot of work to do on this, some of it is talking with both clubs(Wawa and Sault Ste marie)  and see what they need to be able to groom this trail this winter, Fuel, food,  a place to sleep for the Groomer operators.... things like that.  As soon I know more about this I will post the information here for you guys.

The F trail will be open this winter,  as for the Wilderness trail from the D trail to Chapleau.... I have no information on that but i will try to get more information  for you guys.  I will post a blog update on the F trail soon so check back for that one.

Well time to go, I'm at the store and I got customers.....lol See yah later








No comments:

Post a Comment