Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Sunday 23 October 2011

Time to Buy your trail Permits for the new season, Help our club and buy a Permit.

It's that time of year again, Yes it's time to buy your 2011-2012 season trail pass for the OFSC trails.  if you plan on riding the trails in our area please support our club by buying a trail pass.  We are a hard working little club that try its best to give some of the best trails in Ontario, but because we live in a small town we are limited on the amount of trail permits we can sell and with the bad economy our little town is being hit hard and the club is suffering and trying to survive. A Club needs to Sel la minimum of 50 permits for it stay in good standing with the OFSC.    Last year we made it because of you guys, you guys helped us out by buying your trail permit from us.  THANK YOU so much to all of you that bought a permit from out club.

Click here to go to ONLINE Permit Page

Chose where you want to buy your trails Permit,Click on District 13,    Our Club is Called    "Club Alouettes Dubreuilville"

2011-2012 Seasonal Trail Permit
 - $250.00.
Before Dec 1st $200
 (Seasonal Trail Permit early buy on or before December 1st - $200) - Can be purchased online.

2011-2012 Classic Permit - $125.00
(The permit is valid only in the province of Ontario when affixed to the MTO registered, 15-year or older motorized snowmobile for which it was purchased as identified in the MTO )




No comments:

Post a Comment