Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 24 October 2011

The OFSC At the Powersports Show in Toronto.

If you where at the Powersports show in Toronto you  probably seen the GO TEAM OFSC Club House display.  I really liked this display as it showed people, kids what we do, The display was set up with a snowmobile trail going to a club house, The Floor was painted white to give it a snow effect,  A fake bridge was made up of small   wood beams and planks,  the trail was staked with makers and with wooden post so kids could screw signs with a power Drill.  The volunteers would ask the kids if they wanted to help them out built a bridge by nailing some wood planks, it was a big hit ,over the weekend you could hear the pounding of the hammers over and over.  My Hat is off to those volunteer that had to undo all of those nails over and over.   Signing the trail was a cool thing as it showed the kids how to sign the trails, what signs to put up and explain to them why we put them up. 

The volunteers also had a game they do with the crowd, The game was to put on special made goggles that showed you what it was like to be drunk and trying to do simple task, like walking a strait line or catching a tennis ball.  There was many good laughs with this game over the weekend.

The draw for trails was back again this year, you could win a drag from MTN Snow Equipment,  The Drag was  a 7'x12'  multi blade.  All you had to do was to fill out a ballot at the show or enter online at torontosnowmobileatvshow.com   Hmmm what would the groomer guy do with a brand new drag.... wounder what my Gf would say if I put it on our lawn as a center piece?   

Here's a video I made of the GO TEAM OFSC Club House.

No comments:

Post a Comment