Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Wednesday 7 December 2011

Snow Squall Warning White River - Dubreuilville - Wawa


Snow Squall Warning

 

Alerts: White River - Dubreuilville - Wawa

Snow Squall Warning

Issued at 8:18 AM EST Wednesday 7 December 2011

Summary

Snow squalls with whiteout conditions continuing today.

Details

Cold southwest winds over the relatively warm waters of Lake Superior have created favourable conditions for snow squalls. Snow squalls are affecting the eastern shore of Lake Superior this morning. Winds will gradually veer slightly to a more westerly direction, bringing the snow squalls into regions south of Wawa by early this afternoon. Local snow amounts of 15 cm are possible in the White River, Wawa, Dubreuilville and Agawa regions, local before the snow squalls end this afternoon. The snow squalls will drift south of Lake Superior park and affect areas from Montreal River to Searchmont later this afternoon. Local snow fall amounts of 10 cm are likely. Snow squalls will become disorganized tonight as a cold front sweeps across Lake Superior. However, as the winds become northwest Thursday morning, snow squalls are expected to redevelop and persist into Thursday evening. An additional 20 cm are expected Thursday, with higher amounts possible. The strong southwest winds will also result in blowing snow leading to local whiteout conditions. Driving conditions will deteriorate quickly tonight. Motorists should adjust travel plans accordingly and be prepared for sudden near zero visibility from blowing snow and bursts of heavy snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment