Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 6 December 2011

No snow and looking for something to do this weekend?

If you are like many others that are waiting for the snow to get here and go out for a ride well the next best thing this weekend is the Toronto Motorcycle Show.   You can win  free tickets by going to this link.
 WIN FREE TICKETS!!!! CLICK HERE


Here's a press release from the Toronto Motorcycle Show.



Toronto Motorcycle Show Gears Up for
Another Great Year





 

Hundreds of new 2012 models to be wheeled out Dec. 9-11

TORONTO – October 3, 2011 –

With the summer coming to an end, Motorcyclists canBrace for cooler temps for the fall riding season. The change of season also means the 2011Toronto Motorcycle Show is just around the corner. If the thought of waiting for next year’s
riding season is unbearable, then the Toronto Motorcycle Show is your ticket to ride.
Motorcycle enthusiasts can visit the Metro Toronto Convention centre from December 9-11
to catch a sneak peek of some of the hottest 2012 models. The Toronto Motorcycle Show is
the only Ontario event where the industry’s top manufacturers give visitors a chance to see
their new model lineups. The show is also the official launch for the seven-city 2011/2012
Motorcycle & Moped Industry Council (MMIC) new model caravan that travels coast-tocoast
annually, giving riders and the media their first glance of the new models, gear and
accessories.
“It is always exciting when this show rolls into Toronto, not only is this a sneak peek of the
new motorcycles, but a great opportunity to buy! There is incredible pricing available on a
great selection of bikes, ATV’s, gear, accessories, tours and more. It really is a giant
playground for riders of all ages! Be sure to circle the date and come join the Motorcycle
Industry as it celebrates the year ahead,” said Laurie Paetz, Show Manager.

What:
The 2011 Toronto Motorcycle Show
When:
Friday, December 9, 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 10, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 11, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Where:
Metro Toronto Convention Centre (South Building)
222 Bremner Boulevard (beside the CN Tower)
www.mtccc.com
Details:
Adults: $16.00; Juniors: $10.00 (Ages 6 to 15)
Children (under 6 years): Free when accompanied by an adult
Seniors (Ages 65+): $10.00
Family Pass: $38.00 (two related adults and two juniors)
Complete show information is available at:
www.motorcycleshows.ca orwww.sportshows.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment