Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 31 March 2012

OFSC 2012 Snowmobiler Preference and Opinion Survey




Hey guys, here's your chance to help make a difference, please go fill in this short survey, your input will help guide the development of snowmobiling in your area and across the Province.  It Takes about 10 minutes to complete the survey using this handy on-line entry tool.  There will be an opportunity at the end of the survey to enter any additional comments observations you wish to share.  The survey must be completed by April 30, 2012! This survey can be filled by anyone that has snowmobiled in Ontario, So all my American friends... I need you guys to go and do this, we need to hear what you have to say, don't be shy to ad comments at the end and let them know that "The Groomer Guy" sent you to do this survey, let them know what made you decide to come ride to Ontario this winter, If I was the reason why you came riding in Ontario for the first time please let them know... I'm interested to see how many people I reach with my blog and videos, I do all of this to help make our sport better and that my kids will be able to do the same and ride great trails when they are older.

Click on the link below to go to the survey.


2012 Snowmobiler Preferemce & Opinion Survey.

No comments:

Post a Comment