Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 29 May 2012

Exploring Nature!!!! PotHoles Provincial Park



Last Sunday we went out and had a little picnic with the kids at the POTHOLES PROVINCIAL PARK 70 km east of Wawa  Located just off Hwy 101 between Wawa and Chapleau.  GPS Waypoint: 47.95N 84.2625W  https://maps.google.com/maps?q=loc:47.95,-84.2625&z=14&t=p  This Spot is so nice to see, it's amazing  what water can do.  The Video and Pictures don't do it justice,You have to see it to fully appreciate it .  From the parking lot its a short walk down a nice gravel path.  The park is easy to access theres is a nice gravel road leading to the parking lot.  You can access it with a Motorcycle or a small car.

For More information about parks in Ontario you can go to the   Ontario Parks Webpage.



Here's a Short video I shot Of the PotHoles.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment