Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 4 June 2012

UNORT "The Ultimate Northern Ontario Road Trip"

My Friend Mike Jacobs is on a Northern Ontario Motorcycle tour for the next 2 months Called UNORT , Many of my readers Snowmobile and Motorcycle so I decided to share this with you guys.  Here is what the Web site says about the ride.  Check out the Website Ultimate Northern Ontario Road Trip website for all the video blogs and Pictures, Updates and his Itinerary. 

"Ultimate Northern Ontario Road Trip is a sixty day voyage through the pristine wilderness of Northern Ontario. Our rag-tag band of correspondents have set out to explore every last corner of the province, using the Internet to report back on our quest for the best time ever. Over the course of this epic road trip we’ll be bringing you the incredible tales of the the things we do and the people we meet with the power of photo, video and social media. Check back often for our progress, and don’t forget to add us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube!"




2011 UNORT Bloopers



Hope you enjoy, keep checking as I will make have some updates on Mikes Trip and when he comes in to see me on June 25th in Dubreuilville.

No comments:

Post a Comment