Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 26 November 2012

Let it snow... Let it Snow!!!!

It was a great weekend for snow, plowed the driveway twice, took me 2 hrs to plow and shovel steps and deck every time, I'ts a good thing that I love snow and I like doing this lol    -15c this morning with more light snow.....  it goes on and off, we got a little bit more over night, looks like this one will stay till next spring.    Will try to take some day time pictures for you guy today.

Don't forget to check and join my facebook page for more updates  "The Groomer Guy Snowmobiling Information/Chat Page".  to join click on the LIKE button on the focebook page.  

Click her to go to my facebook page
.facebook.The-Groomer-Guy-Snowmobiling-InformationChat-Page/226435607416780





My Truck this morning before heading to work.

 One of My many Snow Piles from plowing the driveway this weekend.



I need to find a better spot for my "Groomer Guy"  the wind blowe's away the snow around it. 


Sorry for the bad picture.... did not have my booth to get a close up shot...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment