Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 26 November 2012

Where is Dubreuilville?

Many people have been asking where I'm from, where do I live and how far is it? I had visitor to the store today, a nice man from southern ontario from the Fort Erie/Niagara area, after talking with the gentleman he told me that his wife follows my blog online and she's likes my blog,  Hello Miss Tibollo!!!  :)     I like getting stories like that.... I often don't realize how far away people are from and check out  my stuff. Thank you for being there and supporting me!!!

Some Information from from our town website.

Nestled in the heart of the Magpie Forest, Dubreuilville is easily accessible by car or by train. Approximate travel time from Sault Ste. Marie by automobile is 3.5 hours while it is a 5 hours train ride through the breathtaking Agawa Canyon on the Algoma Central Railway. You can also reach Dubreuilville from Western Ontario. Dubreuilville is approximately a 5 hours drive east of Thunder Bay. Dubreuilville is located at the end of Hwy 519 east off the Trans-Canada Highway.

How close is Dubreuilville to you?


From Miles Kms
Detroit
526
842
Duluth
472
755
Grand Rapids
436
697
Indianapolis
700
1120
Milwaukee
581
929
Sault Ste Marie
207
331
Toronto
586
937
Thunder Bay
291
468
Windsor
516
804
Ottawa
639
1028
Montréal
751
1208



There is a short cut you can take to get here, it's on a gravel bush road and it takes over an hour off the trip.  The gravel road is about 80kms, easy to navigate and in good shape,  you can run it with a small car.


Here's a few pictures of where Dubreuilville is on a map.





No comments:

Post a Comment