Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 15 January 2013

Good Morning!!!

Good Morning Bog Fans and new readers, I was on CBC Radio "Morning North" this morning  99.9 in the Sudbury area. I talked about grooming trails, and about how I started being the groomer guy.   I will post the recorded interview when it gets posted, For the new readers Here's my link to my facebook page The Groomer Guy Facebook Page.  Make sure to Join my page by clicking the "Like" Button under the big groomer picture.  By doing that you will get a notification in your news feed when I post a new post, if you do not want to get all the notifications you can disable it or set it up on how you want it.   You can also follow me on Twitter @thegroomerguy

Update on my video...still working on that video I promised you guys, I was not able to work on it yesterday... my Daddy duties kept me busy.  Family first.... even if I'm a die hard /Groomer operator. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment