Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Tuesday 15 January 2013

On the air at the CBC

This morning while some of you where still in bed dreaming about snowmobiling on perfect trails dreaming of piles of white snow and a season running into may....lol  At 7:20am I was on the air on CBC Radio being interviewed by the host Markus Schwabe of the show"Morning North" This was my first time on the show as usually I talk on CBC radio french with the guys at "Le Matin Du Nord" Markus is a great host, I like him I always look forward to his shows while I'm out on the trails grooming till the early hours of the morning, as I get closer to town I'm able to tune in the show and listen to the interesting topics and interviews they have on the show.  They keep me going after a long night in the groomer, when I start being tired and I can't wait to get home and hit my pillow they keep me going as there is so much music you can listen to in a 12 to 15 hour ride in a groomer, one needs something to stimulate the mind.

 you can listen to my interview from this morning here. http://www.cbc.ca/morningnorth/past-episodes/2013/01/15/the-groomer-guy/

Hope you like!!!

You can visit the "Morning North" Facebook page, give them feed back let them know if you liked what you heard today on the air, that way we might be able to get more snowmobile and grooming stories on the air, the more people that know about our great sport the better it is.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/morningnorth?fref=ts  if you don't like or use facebook you can send them an email at mornnorth@sudbury.cbc.ca   don't be shy and tell them if you like hearing on the air, I want to get more snowmobiling info out there.

Stay tuned for my story about my visit of the CBC Radio station last December in Sudbury, I have some great pictures and some video. you guys will like it.


Keep on Grooming!!

The Groomer Guy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment