Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 31 January 2013

RIP Caleb Moore

The Snowmobile world mourns the lost of a good man a great snowmobiler, Caleb (25 years old)  was  a former all-terrain vehicle racer, Moore switched over to snowmobiles as a teenager and didn't take long to rise to the top of his sport. He won four Winter X Games medals, including a bronze last season when his younger brother, Colten, captured gold.
 Moore died today from injuries he sustained from last weekends x-games in Aspen Colorado, Caleb was in the freestyle competition and was performing a back flip when his sled fell short and slammed the 2 skis in the hill nose first trowing him off the sled, caleb was projected off the sled and slid down the snow ramp, his sled violently flipped over and hit him hard.   he stayed on the ground for a while while medical personnel helped him, he got up walked away with help and was sent to the Hospital.

 My condolences go out to the Moore family. I only knew him from seeing him on Tv, the snowmobile world is a big family, we care about each other and we are always said too loose one of ours.  RIP Caleb, you won`t be forgotten.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment