Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Saturday 2 March 2013

Area Trail report.

The groomer is heading out on the trail tonight, depending on  how much energy I have I might hit the D and F tonight  and have it all groomed in one night then I will see where I go next. 

Word is that the F trail  south is in great shape other than it needs some brushing, it's to be expected as the area did not get much snow in the last few years and the trail did not get opened, the trail is in a remote area so accessing it in the summer is a challenge.  The  Chapleau club have been grooming it regularly, same as the other 2 clubs from the south.

David Duke a Groomer operator from Elliot Lake Club Said "The Elliot Lake groomers were up to Aubrey on Thursday as well as the groomer from Echo Bay, we stayed over at Black Creek and came back Friday. Trails in this area should be great."  That's great news!!!!
 
The Wawa club have been hard at work too, they where able to groom all that snow that fell from the last snow storm, some area had 7 feet snow drifts, wow.  Good Job guys at getting it done for all the sledders to enjoy.


Still plenty of great riding to do, March riding up here is the best, warmer temperatures and nice sunny days,  with longer days you get to sleep in and rider later in the day.  Now whats better than this is April riding, yes we do ride in April here in a normal season..... more about march and April riding soon, I will make a post about it.     Now it's time to have dinner and head out on the trails for the night.


keep on grooming


Luc

No comments:

Post a Comment