Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Wednesday 20 March 2013

Snowmobile Trip experience.

Question for you guys, Would you be interested in a Special ride weekend?   "something like  "Spring ride with the Groomer Guy"?   I can take you guys out into my favourite spots to ride, explore areas that have special features.  have great food, a get together night, maybe get some new sleds to try out,  a ride in the groomer and other cool things to do.   even ice Fishing for BIg Northern Pike if thats what you gus want to do.

If you don't have a snowmobile  I could have some available to rent, Snowmobile gear included,  We could arrange pick at the Sault Ste marie Airport and drive you to the destination, on the way you could see the beautifully scenery of lake Superior and lake superior Park.    Any one could come, first timers would be welcomed, From Canada, Usa, Russia, Germany...  anywhere, your are welcomed to come try this out and have a great time.   March riding is the best, Warm sunny days, perfect trails,  ride late in the day, more time to ride. Come experience Northern Ontario Canada, what a story it will make, tell your friends you snowmobiled in Northern ontario, on and off trail in deep powder.


If this is something that would interest you, please leave a comment and I will put you on a list for next year, there is no obligation, I just want to know if there is an interest in this, I would like to set this up next year  (there would be be still time for this year)  Space will be limited, so the first people to show an interest and put down their names they will be the first on the list.  you will have priority.

Leave a comment one here and send me an email to luclevesque@hotmail.com    put in the subject  "Spring Ride with GG" 


Hope this works out and we can do this.


The Groomer Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment