Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 1 April 2013

Let do a Summer ATV Ride.. Who's in?

Hey guys, would you be interested in going on a guided ATV (Quad)  ride this summer?  I posted this on my Facebook page this morning and I've gotten a lot of interest, looks like I will be planning a ATV event this summer, so I'm inviting all my blog friends to join us this summer, many of you guys are from overseas  and it would fun to have you join us, many people that are reading the blog are from Germany, Russia, France, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Sweden and many others countries, let's not forget the 2 big ones that visit the most, Canada and the USA, already many of you are interested in coming.

For those that would be renting ATv's I could arrange for pickup at the airport and drive you here, Please let me know if anyone of you would be interested, send me an email too luclevesque@hotmail.com and put in the Subject  "Summer ATV ride"  please include where you are from and your details.  from there I can plan the event.  I will post more updates  things what we can do and see, I will try to did up more of my pictures for you guys to see what there is to see.


In My area there is lot's to see, many old Gold Mines towns,   old mine sites to explore.  you will like it. 

The bridge Near Dubreuilville over the Magpie River.
Add caption
 One of the many Old Mine Sites in the region that you can go visit
 

Old Mine Site Along the trails
 

 
Old School in the forest.
 


ATV Club ride at the Eggo Mine Site where you can crawl in one of the tunnels and explore and cool
down on a warm day.

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. One of the best things about ATV riding is that there are always ways to make the game that little bit more exciting. Apart from learning how to modify your ATV into a monster machine, there are other activities that you can engage in that can make ATV riding more fun for your whole family. For those running out of ideas, get raring to go with these fun ATV tips!

    Bryce Canyon ATV

    ReplyDelete