Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Monday 1 April 2013

Old man Winter still at it.

Good Morning, -14C right now with some blowing snow, Hard to say how much snow we got as the wind blew it around,, we must of got about 6 inches of new snow, maybe more. It don't look like it's going away soon in the long term forecast.  I did Some Snowmobiling and fishing this weekend, Easter Sunday snowmobiling is Sweet.... forgot camera home.... D'ohhhhhh     early morning riding was a problem because of the warmer day time temperature making the trails softer then they freeze back up at night.  The next day the trails are rock hard and over heat the sleds and melt the Highfaxes  (Sliders).   Looks like we will be riding for a few more weeks here,  Need to send out the groomer on the trail.
It's a long winter this year, we got our first snow in early October, On Halloween my Daughters had the Kitty Cat  Snowmobile out for a spin.,  time for  warmer temperatures, I've had it with winter now.


I shot this small video of when the snow started,  soon after the winds picked up and it turned into a blizzard.
 
 
The start of the storm.



 
Dinner at my parents, the view from the house. You can see how big the flakes where.
 


The Back yard, can barely make out the forest in the back.





1 comment:

  1. Looks like Hearst yesterday .... About 5-6 inches, all drifted everywhere.

    ReplyDelete