Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 16 May 2013

Welcome new blog visitors

This month I have noticed a bigger amount of people visiting the blog from other countries then Canada and the United states, my blog is seeing lot's of traffic from around the world, this is very cool, now that the winter is over I need to find more topics for you guys.... I like hiking,  kayaking and atving so  I will be sharing my adventures with you guys, the main thing  my Gf and I are planning to do a lot this summer is hiking in the beautiful provincial parks that we have in Ontario. 

Ice Update,  early this week there was still lot's of ice on the lakes in the area, as many of you know this up coming weekend in Canada is a Long weekend and it's the opening season for walleye  fishing.  This is a very popular weekend for fishermen, this year with the longer winter weather the lakes still had some ice but we where lucky yesterday to get big winds and it has broken up the ice on the lakes and looks like the ice has broken up and the lakes are clear now, this is good news.   I will post pictures of the lakes around town for you guys tomorrow so you can see the lakes,


Here are some of my overall Statistic's for blog,  this is the top 10 countries visiting my blog.

United States

35128
Canada

31261
Germany

1634
Russia

1083
France

954
United Kingdom   

674
Malaysia

280
Ukraine

263
Sweden

155
Turkey

134

No comments:

Post a Comment