Support the Groomer guy Blog and videos

If you enjoy my blog, my videos, my facebook page, my articles and stories you can help me out by helping get new video equipment for shooting my videos. Making videos is a long and expensive hobby. I recently bought my first Gopro camera and now I need some accessories to go with it. I need camera mounts, Chargers, batteries and lot's of batteries as the cold eats them up fast. I need a microphone, cleaning supplies and more. Later on I would like to get additional cameras so I can have different camera angles.

If you are interested in helping you can email me at luclevesque@Hotmail.com and I can send you a list of equipment I need. I will forward my mailing address.

You can go to my Amazon Wish List and see What I currently need. Click on the link to go to the website. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=nav__gno_listpop_wi?ie=UTF8&requiresSignIn=1

you can go to this link to see the list of stuff I need, every item has a link that takes you to a Online store. http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Thank for supporting the groomer guy Blog.

Follow me on

Twitter @thegroomerguy

Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/thegroomerguy/




Thursday 23 May 2013

May run fishing

Last weekend in Canada was a long weekend, we had an extra day off from work and this weekend is at the same time as Walleye season opening,  Walleye fishing is closed every year at the same time to let the fish reproduce it's called (Spawning).  

I headed out on Saturday with my girl friend and some friends to try our luck at fishing the cold waters of lake Wabatong. The ice was still on the lake about 4 days before. The water was really cold and the fish did not bite much, we ended only catching a few Northern Pikes.  It was still a nice day even if we only caught a few fish, for lunch we stopped at a nice rock cliff and we made a fire and cooked Hot dogs for lunch.  After lunch we headed out on the lake again until it was time to head back home. 

Here are some pictures of our day.


Still some snow on the side of the road, 31kms north of Dubreuilville.
 




The boat is in the water and ready to go.
 









 More snow on the shorelines.
 







Found the perfect spot for lunch.
 
 
Lunch Time
 




No comments:

Post a Comment